Skip to content
- To the right of an email message (in the Message pane), you willnotice little white flag outlines. Click on the flag to add a reminderto the message for a follow-up.
- By default, the flag is assigned for Today and will remind you an hour before theend of the working day (as set in Outlook).
- If you would like to change the follow-up date to Tomorrow, for instance, right-click on theflag to set further options, as illustrated in the followingscreenshot:
- To add a flag to a contact, open the Contacts pane located at thebottom left-hand corner of the Outlook window, as illustrated in thefollowing screenshot:
- Click to select a contact, as illustrated in the followingscreenshot:
- Right-click on the contact to add a follow-up reminder using theFollow Up option.