You might be asking yourself what the difference is betweenhyperlinks and actions in PowerPoint. Hyperlinks are mainly used fornavigation only. Actions can do the same things as hyperlinks but havemany more options, and can be set up by hovering the mouse over anobject, or by means of a mouse click:
- Click on an object to select it (we will use theActions.pptx presentation for this example).
- Go to Insert |
Links | Action.
- Select the Mouse Over tab.
- Choose the option that best suits your presentation. You will noticethat you can hyperlink to Custom Showsand many more options from the ActionSettings dialog box.
- Click on OK at the bottom of thedialog box to commit the changes.
- To remove an action, visit the
Action Settingsdialog box and selectthe None radio button at the top ofthe dialog box.