In this topic, you will learn how to add fields to an existing query.Follow these steps:
- Open the query to add a field. For this example, openthe HouseQry field.
- Make sure that you are viewing the query in
- Click into the next open column.
- Select the field you would like to place onto the query grid bylocating it from the aforementioned table(s) and double-clicking to addit to the grid, or click on the drop-down arrow to add a field from thetable by selecting it from the list provided. We will addthe
- Make sure that the checkbox contains a tick; otherwise, the fieldwill not show up on the query result when run. This is shown in thefollowing screenshot:
- Run the query to make sure you are getting the results you need,then save changes to the query by clicking on the
Save icon on the QAT.