Follow these steps to learn how to add new slides:
- We will use the presentation called City BerlinDesign.pptx for this example.
- Position the mouse pointer in-between two slides within thepresentation:
- Use one of the following methods to insert a new slide intothe presentation:
- Press Enter on the keyboard to create a new slide. The newtitle and content slide type are inserted by default between slides 1and 3 in this example.
- Click on Insert | New Slidefrom the Slides group, whichwill populate a list of available slide layouts to choosefrom:
Now that you have the skills to insert new slides, we will learn howto duplicate slides.