Follow these steps to learn how to add section breaks:
- Click into the document where the section break is required. I havecontinued using the same file from the previous section.
- Insert the type of section break required into the document.
- Here, the second page will be changed to landscape orientation. Wehave inserted a Next Page sectionbreak at the end of the first page (to show where thechange must start) and at the end of the second page (to show where thechange must end):
- Let’s replicate these by inserting NextPage section breaks into the document to create a landscape pagein the middle of the document.
- Click before the text ExistingEmployees.
- Visit the Layout tab and selectBreaks from the list.
- Choose Next Page section break toinsert a break before the text ExistingEmployees.
- Move to the end of the paragraph, before the text
What You Need to Know.
- Insert another Next Page sectionbreak at the end of the paragraph.
- Make sure your mouse pointer is clicked into the text of the pagebeginning with ExistingEmployees.
- Click on the Layout tab and chooseOrientation.
- Choose Landscape from the listprovided.
- The page will turn into a landscape page with portrait pages oneither side.
To delete the section breaks, click on the non-printing symbols (