There are numerous Arrange optionsavailable from the Picture Toolscontext menu. To access these options, follow these steps:
- Select a picture on a slide in your presentation. We will use theSafest Solution-Objects.pptx presentation for thisexample.
- There are many Arrange options youcan use to order, group, and position objects on slides. You are able toaccess the Arrange options using anyone of the following methods:
- The first is accessible via the
Drawing group on the Home tab.
- The second is accessible via the
Formattab of the Picture Tools contextual menu, at the verytop of the PowerPoint ribbon once an object has been selected.
- The third is accessible via right-clicking on an object, after whichthe shortcut menu will appear for you to choose from the