Skip to content
- Select an object on a slide to add sound to. In this case, we willuse the bee.
- To add an enhancement such as sound, click on the Effect Options… icon from the drop-downarrow next to the animation effect of the selected object in the Animation Pane.
- From the Effect Options dialogbox, locate the Sound: textarea, directly below the Enhancementsheading.
- Click the drop-down arrow to view and select from the soundsavailable.
- Alternatively, choose Other Sound…at the bottom of the list to collect a sound saved on yourcomputer.
- Click on OK to confirm.
- Play the animation to test it.