Let’s create a contact group using the
- At the bottom of the Navigation Pane, locate the
- Click on New Contact Group fromthe Home tab, as illustrated in thefollowing screenshot:
- In the dialog box, name your new contact group in the
Name text area. For this example, let’screate a SafestContacts group.
- To add the email address of all the members of the group, click onthe Add Members icon.
- Choose New E-mail Contact,
From Address Book, or From Outlook Contacts, as illustrated in thefollowing screenshot:
- For this example, we will use New E-mailContact. In the dialog box, enter a display name into the textarea, and type the contact’s email address into the spaceprovided. Click on OK.
- Keep on adding contacts in this way until all the required membersare in the group. Click on Save &Close when done.
- In the Contacts window, the newgroup called Safest Contacts (in thecase of this exercise) should be seen.