- Click on the tasks icon at the bottom of the Navigation Pane:
- In the task window, you will see any follow-up messages you havereceived, as well as any outstanding tasks or to-do list items.
- Click on the Home tab, then selectthe New Task icon:
- Fill out the details for the task:
- Click on the Save & Closeicon.
Note that Outlook items can be dragged to the tasks icon on theNavigation Pane to create a task from the item. This is the quickest wayto create a task as it fills in all required information from theOutlook item. You can also set a reminder for a task as you would withappointments.