Skip to content
- Open the SSGFilter.xlsx workbook.
- Place the mouse pointer within the range you would like tofilter.
- Locate the Sort & Filter groupon the Data tab.
- Click on the Filter icon.
- Arrows will appear to the right of each heading of the selectedarea, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
- Once a filter is applied, an arrow will appear on the Filter icon to indicate that it was the lastfilter applied to the list, as illustrated in the followingscreenshot:
- To turn off the filter, simply click on the Filter icon again from the Sort & Filter drop-down list.