Let’s see how we can change the appearance of the bullet, asfollows:
- At the bottom of the bullet drop-down list, select
Define New Bullet… .
- In the Define New Bullet dialogbox, select the Symbol… buttonunder the Bullet character heading, asillustrated in the following screenshot:
- Scroll through the Font:drop-down list to select a font face. The most popular bullet fonts areWebdings,
Wingdings, Wingdings 2, and Wingdings 3, shown in thefollowing screenshot:
- Browse the symbols, and choose an appropriate symbol to insert asyour bulleted list icon.
- Click on the OK button to committhe changes, and return to the Define NewBullet dialog box.
- Click on the
OK button again to applythe selection to the bulleted list, which should then look likethis:
For illustration purposes, we have used