Skip to content
- Position the mouse pointer on an object in the presentation, orselect a portion of text.
- Click on the Insert tab and choosethe Hyperlink icon.
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialogbox, click on Place in this Documentunder the Link to:heading.
- Slide titles appear in the dialog box as a place in the document, and a preview of eachslide is present to the right of the dialog box.
- Click on the Custom Cake Designheading.
- Click on OK to create thelink.
- You can also hyperlink to a new document, as well as to an emailaddress that would populate the Outlook new email template with theemail address of the recipient.