It is possible to use a company logo or a specific image as a symbolfor the bulleted list. Follow these steps to add that extra creativeflair to boring lists:
- Highlight an entire bulleted list to apply bullets to, or start anew list.
- Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of the bullet icon in theHome tab.
- Click on Define New Bullet… .
- Select the Picture… buttonto peruse the Insert Pictureoptions, as shown in the following screenshot:
- The dialog box that populates allows three options. The firstoption is to browse the computer to locate an image; the second, toconduct an online Bing Image Search;and the third, to select an image from a OneDrive - Personalfolder.
- For this example, select From afile.
- Browse to select the folder that contains the image you wish to usefor the bulleted list.
- Double-click on the image to insert as a bulleted list, or selectthe image and click on the Insertbutton, and click OK.