Follow these steps to learn how to insert a table:
- Click on a slide to add a table.
- Select Insert | Table and thenselect the number of rows and columns you would like to insert bydragging over the diagram to select rows and columns. Alternatively, youcan click on the T
able icon in the center of the slide (if theslide layout type contains the table placeholder) or choose Insert Table….
- Click and drag the table size with the mouse pointer.
- Once you release the mouse, the TableTools contextual menu will appear, along with the relevant tabsyou can use to format the table:
- Click on the Layout tab to insertrows and columns into the table. You can use the Tab key onyour keyboard to insert more rows. Formatting and constructing the tableis the same concept as using the Word program.