- Make sure you are in Page Breakview by clicking on the View tab.
- Choose Page Break Preview from theWorkbook Views group.
- Select a cell to insert the page break above it, and then click toselect the Page Layout tab.
- From the Page Setup group, selectthe Breaks icon to access thedrop-down list menu.
- Select Insert Page Break. A solidline appears on the worksheet, indicating a manual page break.
To remove a page break, click on the PageLayout tab. Click on the Breaksicon and select the Remove Page Breakoption from the drop-down list.