Managing a group is very simple using the ribbon. All the relevanticons are displayed for ease of use, as can be seen in the followingscreenshot:
Using these ribbon options, you are able to do the following:
- Add new members using the
Add Members icon (members canbe added from email, the address book, or the Outlook contactlist).
- Remove any members from the list by clicking on the display name andthen choosing RemoveMember from the ribbon.
- Update the group by clicking on
Update Now, if you have made changes
Notes about the distributionlist.
- Categorize your groupaccording to a specific category and color.
- Use the Privatelock at the end of the ribbon to mark the group as privateso that no one else can see the details thereof.
- Set a FollowUp reminder to remember to do something related tothe contact group.
We will now have a look at how to work with the