This feature is solely applicable to PowerPoint and allows you tosave a presentation along with all of its content (such as video, audio,and links) to a folder with the PowerPoint viewer ready for presenting.You do not have to have a CD drive to package a presentation as you cansend the output to your local computer, copy it to a flash drive, orupload it online:
- Save your presentation before you package it in case errors occurand you lose the original presentation. We will use theSSGreenGroup.pptx presentation for this example.
- Click on the File tab and selectExport.
- Choose Package Presentation forCD.
- Make sure, at this point, that you have a CD in the drive if you aregoing to send the package to CD; alternatively, send the package to afolder on your computer.
- Click to choose Package forCD:
The packaging includes all the videos, fonts, sounds, and anyadditional files, as well as the PowerPoint viewer to play thepresentation in if the destination computer does not have PowerPoint2019.
- Name the presentation package in the Namethe CD: text area and add any other files that need to be sentwith the package:
- Click on the Options… button ifyou would like to add any protection passwords to open the package.
- Choose to copy the package to a folder on your hard drive or to theCD directly. We will send the package to a folder on the computer forthis example:
- Click on OK to continue. Once thepackage is created, click on
- Open the folder to view the packaged presentation:
- The folder contains the
PresentationPackage folder, containing allthe supporting files and the viewer, as well as the original PowerPointpresentation.