Sharing a document via the Skype for Business platformhas a lot more features and collaboration benefits than the OfficePresentation Service by allowing the presenter to view and interactwith the audience desktops and through the ability to give control bysharing screens. Let’s learn how to present online using Skype forBusiness, as follows:
- Open the document you wish to present online.
- Click on the File| Share |
Present Online option.
- Make sure that Skype forBusiness is selected as the preferred method.
- Click on
- You will be asked to sign in to Skype for Business. For this, youwill need an account and a subscription to the service, asillustrated in the following screenshot:
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will be able to presentyour document online to others via a link that is sent to the audiencecontacts (who you would specify during this step).
- The document will load into the
Skype for Businesswindowwhere you will see the online invited contacts, after which the documentpresentation can begin.
You have now learned how to share and present a document onlinethrough the Skype for Business interface. In the next topic, wewill look at the free version of presenting online using the OfficePresentation Service interface.