Often, you may need to reorder animations, especially if you have anumber of objects with multiple animations and effect options. At times,this could get a bit confusing, and a little editing would need to takeplace before you arrive at the perfect set of animation orders:
- Locate the Animation
- Click on the animation whose order you wish to change. We will usethe previous topic example here. You will notice that there are twoanimations on slide 6 of the presentation shown in the followingscreenshot:
- A Float In animation effect isapplied to the textbox, and a Splitanimation applied to the picture. There is a
0 in the animation box for the firstanimation and a 1 in the animation boxfor the second animation.
- To reorder the animations, follow these steps:
- On the Animation tab, locate theTiming group.
- From the Reorder Animationheading, select either Move Earlier orMove Later; or click on the reorderarrows at the bottom of the AnimationPane.