- Place your mouse pointer on the chart frame that surrounds the chart(preferably on one of the corners to resize the chart in proportion);alternatively, click on the chart background.
- Move the mouse pointer to one of the corners of the chart (one ofthe white circles).
- The mouse pointer will change to an arrow pointer.
- Hold down the mouse pointer, and the mouse pointer will change to ablack crosshair pointer.
- Drag toward the center of the chart to make it smaller, or dragoutward to enlarge it, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
- If a certain part of a chart is clicked on, it will becomeactive (selected).
- It is possible to resize or move some chart elements, such asthe legend of the title, to improve your chart appearance.
To delete a chart, select the chart and press the Delete key.