Follow these steps to rotate an object:
- Click on the picture you wish to rotate.
- The rotate icon will appear at the top center of the object and isidentified by a circular arrow:
- Place the mouse pointer on the circular arrow and, while holding theleft mouse button down, drag the position to rotate the object.
Another method would be to locate the
- Click on the Rotate drop-downarrow.
- Select the rotation option or access MoreRotation Options….
- The layout dialog box is very useful if a specific degree ofrotation is required. Simply type the required degree of rotation intothe text area provided next to the
Rotation: heading, as shown in the followingscreenshot: