The Follow Up icon can be used toencourage recipients to respond to a request or email message. The
- Click on the Home | New Email iconto compose a new message. In the Untitled- Message (HTML) dialog box,click on the Follow Up icon to setoptions for the message. Choose
Custom… from the drop-down list.
- In the Custom dialog box, removethe check mark for Flag for Me as youdo not need to flag yourself.
- Click on the Flag for Recipientscheckbox and enter the details of your message into the
Flag to text area. Set a reminder date andtime. Click on OK to return to themessage, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
- In the To… text entry area ofthe message, remember to add an email address or group name for yourrecipients, as illustrated in the following screenshot:
- Type the body of the email message, then click on the
Send icon. Note that above the To… button in the message, you will seethe flag information. This message notification bar highlights to therecipient that a reply is requested by Wednesday at 16:00.