Column widths are set to 8.43 (64 pixels) and rows are set to 15 (20pixels) by default. Select the column or columns you wish toresize. Use one of the following methods to change the columnwidth:
- Right-click over the highlighted column or columns and choose
Column Width, as illustrated in thefollowing screenshot:
- Enter a value to resize the column or columns into the dialog boxprovided, and then click on OK toconfirm.
- Locate the Cells group, and thenselect the Format option.
- Choose Column Width from thedrop-down list provided.
- Enter a value to resize the columns/s in the dialog boxprovided.
- Click on OK to confirm.
Alternatively, use the