Follow these steps to learn how to set table style options:
- Insert a table with three columns and three rows onto a new slide inthe presentation.
- Fill in the following data:
- If you do not have time to format your table with colors, shading,borders, and fonts, use the Preset TableStyles option to format the table quickly.
- Select the table and click on the Table Tools
- Click to choose a Table Styles byusing the select more arrow. By doing this, you will be able to accessmore styles. This can be seen in the following screenshot:
- Your table should now reflect these changes.
- Should you wish to do more in the way of formatting your table(merging, alignment, distributing, inserting or deleting rows orcolumns, adding borders, shading, and so on) use the ribbon once thetable is selected or consult
Chapter2, Creating Lists and Constructing Advanced Tables, in theWord section.
Applying a table style will replace any existing styles in atable!