Setting the level of importance of a mail message identifies to therecipient, when receiving the message in the
To set this option, follow these steps:
- Click on the New Email option tocreate a new message. Select the
Message tab and locate the Tags group, as illustrated in the followingscreenshot:
- Click on High Importance to setthe level, as illustrated in the preceding screenshot.
- The red exclamation mark indicating that the email is of highimportance will be visible in the
Inbox or Sent Items folders, asillustrated in the following screenshot:
- You can also set a delivery receipt to show when a recipient hasread or received your email. Use the
Options tab to set this under the Tracking group, as illustrated in thefollowing screenshot:
- Click on Request a Read Receipt torequest a notification when the message has been read by therecipient.