You can apply more than one animation to a single object on a slide,as follows:
- Select an object on a slide that already has an animationapplied.
- Click on the Add Animation iconlocated on the Advanced Animationgroup. Note that applying another animation to an already animatedobject using the normal animation effect options will replace theanimation.
- Select an animation from the drop-down list provided.
- The animation is applied to the object and becomes the secondanimation applied, as illustrated in the followingscreenshot:
- Preview the animation. The first animation will play, followed bythe second animation.