Follow these steps to learn how to view section breaks:
- Let’s open a document to work on. In this example, we will work onSectionBreaks.docx.
- On page 2 of this document, you will notice that columnshave been inserted in a particular paragraph.
- At the start of the paragraph and the end of the paragraph aresection breaks.
- These breaks are not evident in the document, but because thissection of the document contains columns, we know that they arethere.
- If a document contains section breaks, they can be viewed in threeways: by changing the document view from
Print Layou t to Outline view, by changing the document viewfrom Print Layout to Draft view, and by using the Show/Hideicon on the Home tab:
- Click on the Print Layout icon toreturn to the normal working view.